Code of Conduct for Players
The essence of good ethical conduct and practice is summarised below. All players must:
- Always adhere to the positive aspects of the sport and show respect for match officials, volunteers, coaches and opposing players.
- Accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance during practice and matches; representing the club in a positive way.
- Respect and look after all training and playing areas at all times, leaving venues the way that they were found.
- Abide by the instructions of their coach and officials, provided that they do not contradict the spirit of their code of conduct.
- Use correct and proper language at all times.
- Accept success and failure, victory and defeat equally.
- Make every effort to attend club training sessions.
- Resist any temptation to take prohibited substances or use prohibited techniques.